We are always looking to expand our team, see our roles below.
Junior WordPress web developer
As WordPress Web Developer the role will focus on developing websites utilising HTML, CSS, SASS, JQuery, JS and PHP with a primary focus on WordPress, and WordPress theme development. Day to day tasks will be a mix of client support tasks and smaller developments, as well as full website build projects.
We work on a variety of different projects, from simple business websites to eCommerce websites, all designed from scratch in-house to ensure every website meets our client’s expectations.
- 1-2 years experience
- Experience with developing Custom themes and functionality for WordPress
- Working with SASS, CSS pre-processor
- Developing fully responsive websites from Photoshop designs
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Trusted to set a deadline and working hard to meet it.
Nice To Have
- Experience with WooCommerce
- Experience with PHP, and knowledge of WordPress functions
- Experience with JS and jQuery
- Experience speaking to clients and managing their requests.
- Employment type: Full time
- Permanent Location: Manchester, M1 2JN
- Hours of work: 40 Hours per week
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Job Type: Full-time
- Creative and relaxed office
- Opportunity to develop exciting websites and platforms
- 20 days holiday , all UK bank holidays and a period over Christmas
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com