Whether we’re scrolling through Facebook on the train, posing for a good Snapchat story or playing a good few rounds of Super Mario Run, it’s true that each and every one of us is addicted to mobile apps. This means that businesses are presented with an opportunity to connect with their customers on the go, which will only serve to strengthen their brand image and build a loyal customer base.
Mobile apps are growing in popularity every week, and businesses all over the world are vying to produce the next big thing to help boost their own popularity. Mobile users now expect a certain standard when they open an app, and it’s absolutely vital that the app not only captures their attention- but also manages to keep hold of it. This is exactly why you need to contact the professionals at VisionSharp to develop an app for you!
The unbelievable potential of creating a high quality app is there for all to see; but for those of you that are unsure on how you could benefit, we thought we’d put together a quick list of the most astonishing app stats, so that you can see exactly what you’re missing out on.
- If you’re not convinced by just how many apps are downloaded on a daily basis, then it may surprise you to learn that the average iPhone has at least 88 apps downloaded onto it from their App Store, which means that there is plenty of potential for your app to work its way onto people’s phones.
- There’s nothing quite so valuable to a business as the ability to constantly connect with customers. This potential is highlighted by the astonishing statistic that over 50% of mobile users will open up their smartphones straight after waking up. From a business’ perspective, this shows how you can certainly connect with customers at any hour.
- It was only a few years ago when many of us marvelled at the opportunity to log into our social media accounts via a desktop PC, and many of us would never have dreamed to be able to do so on the go. However, 76% of people primarily access social media through their mobile app, due to how convenient and mobile-friendly they are.
- Okay, so we all know how popular apps are for mobile users, but did you know that 80% of internet users now do so via a mobile device? That means that the majority of people using the internet as a whole are addicted to apps.
- Just take a moment to think about how much you use your phone. It’s a lot, right? Well, a recent study has found that mobile users spend a whopping 86% of their time on mobile apps, which really signifies the potential available to any businesses wanting to create their own.
Here at VisionSharp, we understand how important mobile apps are to having a strong online presence, and that’s exactly why we provide the best mobile app development Manchester has to offer.